PROJECT NAME: CONSIDER
PROJECT NUMBER: 2020-1-FR01-KA204-080543
PROGRAM: Erasmus +
PROJECT DURATION: 1.11.2020 – 31.10.2022
- IFRTS – The Institute for Training and Research in Social, Medical, Social and Health Work, http://ifrtscorse.eu/,
- IDEC – Aintek Symvouloi Epicheiriseon Efarmoges Ypsilis Technologias Ekpaidefsi Anonymi Etaireia; idec.gr; Greece
- VHS CHAM – Volkshochschule Im Landkreis Cham Ev, https://www.vhs-cham.de/, Germany
- INOVA+ – https://inova.business/, Portugal
- ASTRA – Association for Innovation and Development, Slovakia
MAIN TARGET GROUPS:
- Managers of adult training organizations, adult trainers, other personnel who support adult learning
The CONSIDER project aims at enhancing the quality of adult training services through cultivating the inclusion culture in adult learning organizations at managerial and training level.
The adoption of techniques, methodologies and tools that facilitate equal access and successful implementation of adult training programmes transform the organizations into vehicles of inclusion of vulnerable groups that otherwise would be socially excluded or marginalized. The project will produce training and support tools for management and adult trainers of training organizations, which will support inclusion of all learners, regardless of their social/economic background, their age, their sex or their cognitive capabilities.
- Quality Framework provides adult training organizations with a structured approach for inclusiveness for all students, from their management system, to their physical environment and the attitudes and practices of the teaching staff.
- Assessment Tools to evaluate the performance at at a managerial and educational level regarding Inclusion, and tips on how to improve.
- E-learning courses as the step by step guides on how to achieve inclusiveness for all learners through innovative and stimulating courses.