PROJECT NAME: INNOME – Training on Corporate Innovation Management System for Competitiveness
PROJECT NUMBER: 2015-1-HU01-KA202-13551
PROJECT DURATION: 2015 – 2017
- ASTRA, Slovakia
- Nowoczesna Firma, Poland
- EAPTP, Romania
- BBTE, Romania
- MSC Suzuki, Hungary
- TREBAG Ltd, Hungary
The main goal of the project is to develop educational material based on Innovation Management Standard for senior and middle managers of corporations, to enable them to establish and manage a process – controlling system.
One of the main driving forces of the knowledge-based society is knowledge itself, which is an essential element of competitiveness. Every product around us is the result of a chain of development processes. Innovation leads to mental output (product), it is the driving force of the economy. Nowadays, a strong emphasis on innovation is in place, as the pace of development is rapidly increasing.
This project develops new educational materials, adapts vocational education and training, and supports harmonization with the needs of a modern economy. The project is designed for representatives of the educational and employment sectors; and therefore contains elements that the working environment requires.
- Preparation of basic elements needed for IMS implementation, consisting of 3 parts:
- competency profile to define the competencies of the person responsible for IMS within the company
- database of standardized questions, this database will help companies to define their current state of innovation and innovation needs within the company
- a methodical guide that supports the implementation of IMS within the company
- Training consisting of 3 parts:
- educational material
- testing through intense training
- testing at national level using a combined education method
- Online social platform for supporting innovations and design of creative ideas.