PROJECT NAME: LISTEN – Learning innovating styles & active citizens
PROJECT NUMBER: Grundtvig learning partnerships 11412 1488
PROJECT DURATION: 2010 – 2013
- PRO-MED spolka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia, Gdansk, Poland
- Learn with Grandma Cyf, Llandovery, Veľká Británia
- GRUP SCOLAR INDUSTRIAL TRANSPORTURI CAI, Arad, Romania
- Learning On the Stage of Life – LOSOL – European Network, Chemnitz, Germany
- IT SRL, Rím, Italy
- ASTRA – Association for innovation and development, Košice, Slovakia
- Increase motivation to learn and improve learning outcomes in adult education by introducing and using different teaching methods, different learning styles, cooperative learning, etc.
- Identify different teaching methods and how to use them in any situation in adult education.
- Explore specifically defined teaching methods and compare them with methods used by partners.
- Broadcast information about the project and its outcomes to other adult education institutions, electronically and through personal meetings.
- Based of the information gathered in the project, focus on reducing the social vulnerability of the following groups in particular: women, refugees, people over 50 and people with insufficient education regardless of gender or nationality.
- The partnership will involve students, employees and volunteers from partner organizations so that we can meet the planned results of the partnership and enable them to become active citizens.
- Raise awareness of the choice of teaching methods in view of the diversity of cultural settings.
- Discuss and explore different learning objectives.