PROJECT NAME: SECOVE
PROJECT NUMBER: 01056201
PROGRAM: Erasmus +
PROJECT DURATION: 2022 – 2026
- University of West Attica,https://www.uniwa.gr,Greece – coordinator
- Technical University of Kosice, https://www.tuke.sk, Slovakia
- ASTRA – Association for innovation and development, Slovakia
- IZOLA, https://izola.sk ,Slovakia
- Secondary industrial school of construction and geodesy,http://www.stavke.sk, Slovakia
- Slovak Chamber of Civil Engineers, Slovakia
- IDEC,, Greece
- IEK Delta,https://iekdelta.gr, Greece
- IEK Aigaleo,https://iekaigal.att, Greece
- Komora malého a stredného priemyslu v Pireu, Greece
- CRES,http://www.cres.gr, Greece
- Politeknika Ikastegia Txorrieri,http://www.txorierri.net, Spain
- ONDOAN,https://www.ondoan.com, Spain
- GAIA,https://www.gaia.es, Spain
- CIOFS-FP,https://www.ciofs-fp.org, Italy
- Universita degli studi di Roma La Sapienza,https://www.uniroma1.it, Italy
- RI.EL.CO Impianti srl, Italy
- Regione autonoma della Sardegna,https://www.regione.sardegna.it Italy
- Omegaflow,http://www.omegaflow.pt, Portugal
- IPP, Portugal
- ENERGAIA,http://www.energaia.pt, Portugal
- INOVA+, Portugal
- To ensure the sustainability of SECOVE platform, through engagement of stakeholders, alignment with Smart Specialization Strategies and securing governance and financing.
- To promote learner-centred and inclusive COVEs, bringing holistic approaches to the individual, labor market-driven qualifications under the umbrella topic of sustainable energy.
- To promote creativity, entrepreneurial mindset and innovative learning opportunities through the cooperation between education, industry and incubators.
- To establish innovation hubs and support work-based learning at national and transnational level.
- To develop work-based schemes following the principles of ECVET and arrange transnational certification and recognition.
- To attract more women in technical occupations.
- To promote quality culture and support VET providers to adopt European and international quality standards.