PROJECT NUMBER: 2022-1-HU01-KA220-000086673
PROGRAM: Erasmus +
ASTRA – Association for innovation and development, Slovakia
IDEC – Aintek Symvouloi Epicheiriseon Efarmoges Ypsilis Technologias Ekpaidefsi Anonymi Etaireia, https://idec.gr/, Greece
TREBAG – Szellemi tulajdon- és Projektmenedzser Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság, http://www.trebag.hu/, Hungary
DEKAPLUS – Business Services Ltd, https://dekaplus.eu/ , Cyprus
- Weople – Tabela Espontanea Unipessoal Lda, www.weople.pt, Portugal
- EMPX Solutions Kft, empx.hu, Hungary
MAIN TARGET GROUPS:
- Young employees from generations Y and Z
- Mentors of young employees from generations Y and Z
- The goal of PROUD project is to support the new generations in achieving sustainable work satisfaction and excellence by increasing professional efficiency, work-life sustainability, job related mental wellbeing and prevention, and reinforcing their resilience. Following a multidisciplinary approach, we are going to combine a youth-focused mentorship training with an essential work life skill-development program for young employees.
- Mentor`s guide: A guide for mentors/trainers/HR of companies on professional skills development. This Guide contains theory and exercises adapted to Gen Z & Y needs.
- Map of mental welfare in the workplace: An eye-catching, easy-to use diagnostic tool for mentors. This material informs and warns about the most common mental health problems in the workplace among youth, highlighting signs and triggers.
- Mind-balance kit: This Mind-balance kit for Gen Y & Z employees is a material on sustainable and mindful self-management in a workbook style. Through the kit, young employees can learn practical tips and hands-on techniques (e.g. mindfulness, positive psychology, resilience, job crafting), and they will be encouraged to reflect on their work-life.