PROJECT NAME: OnTrack – Tracking Learning and Career Paths of VET graduates, to improve quality of VET provision
PROJECT NUMBER: 2018-1-SK01-KA202-046331
- TUKE – Technical University Košice, Slovakia, tuke.sk
- ASTRA – Association for innovations and development, Košice, Slovakia
- IDEC – Aintek Symvouloi Epicheiriseon Efarmoges Ypsilis Technologias Ekpaidefsi Anonymi Etaireia; www.idec.gr; Greece
- IEK Delta –iekdelta.gr
- NAVET – navet.government.bg
- Biedriba Eurofortis –eurofortis.lv
- 3S Research Laboratory – Forschungsverein – 3s.co.at
- Intercollege – intercollege.ac.cy
- Politeknika Ikastegia Txorierri – txorierri.net
- To analyze, in depth, the context and need in each country.
- To develop a tracking system for VET graduates at institute level that will feed into the quality assurance system of the VET provider.
- To pilot test and implement the tracking system, establish tracking mechanism and integrate it, in VET monitoring processes.
- To support VET providers to establish the tracking mechanism and integrate it into their quality assurance system.
- Context study of tracking systems and measures:
- Measures or practices that are in place for tracking VET graduates, even if they are not systematic or comprehensive,
- Administrative data, already available at the VET providers that can be used in the tracking system,
- Quality assurance practices and the ‘quality culture’ of the country,
- Organizational capacity and IT competences in place.
- Tracking system for VET graduates
- Guide: Implement tracking system for VET graduates and integrate it into organization quality assurance system:
- To raise awareness of VET providers on the relevance and usefulness of tracking their own graduates,
- To support VET providers in the process of establishing their own VET tracking system,
- To support them to integrate the tracking system into their quality assurance system,
- To provide step-by-step methodological guidance.